I've been anticipating this post and holding it in for so long. Whew...I feel better.
Charlie's Soap is a blend of natural-based detergents derived from coconut oil...free of dyes, perfumes, and the yucky stuff that most detergents leave behind on your clothing, making it perfect to wash our Baby Boy's cloth diapers in. Besides being non-toxic and biodegradable, Charlie's Soap has met the challenge of keeping the cloth diapers smelling great after each wash load.
NOW, you get a chance to win some Charlie's Soap items for yourself! The company is giving one winner the following:
- one bag of Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm on Friday, December 11th.
Here's what you need to do:
1) Check out the Charlie's Soap website by clicking here, then come back and leave a comment on this post telling me something (anything!) you found interesting about their products or the company.
To earn extra entries, you can:
1) Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
2) Link to this post on Facebook.
3) Put a link to my blog in your sidebar.
4) Become a Follower of my blog (via Google Friend Connect).
If you do any or all of the extra entries (or if you already do them), be sure to tell me so I can count your entries!