Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer, heat, distractions...and sleep


Another hiatus from blogging. My apologies!


While I have the best of intentions to maintain writing and keep this place up-to-date, sometimes other things take priority.


Things like:

Little get-aways with my hubby and kiddos (the beach, the aquarium, and hopefully more to come!)
Sleep
Maintaining children/a home/a job while attempting to keep down the food I just put in my body
Sleep
Trying to stay cool in this heatwave (and not lose mine while doing so)
Sleep
Enjoying as much family time as possible before my little girl becomes an all-day first grader (sigh)
Some more sleep



You know, those sort of things.



Yes, sleep/napping has turned into somewhat of a priority. Lately I don't seem to function correctly without a little daily snooze, plus a good night's sleep.


Oh, and food...for most of June, crackers, bread, and water were my best friends. We saw a lot of each other (pretty much every hour). If I didn't have them, I turned into a nauseous maniac.


No worries, though, my friends. I will survive this. It's all part of the first 12 weeks of growing someone who is - 





:o)



As the nausea lessens, my waist expands, and baby #4 grows within, I'll update as I can. For now, we pray for health and are excited to meet our next blessing, coming in January 2013!




2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Congratulations Beth!

How wonderful!

Deanna

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
Praying along with you.