Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playing Pretend & Sneaking Cake

Our little Peanut is big into pretend time lately. Some days she's an animal, possibly a puppy biting at your feet. Other times she just sits at her dollhouse, providing voices to the people who live there. One of her other favorites is playing doctor with her doctor kit. So, with my parents out for the weekend, she thoroughly enjoyed telling her "patients" to lay down for a check-up.


And, of course, no day is complete in my child's mind without doing something sneaky. I knew she was being too quiet the other day, so when I rounded the corner into the kitchen, this is what I found:Yes, a little girl running her fingers through my cake, at 9:30 in the morning. (Oh...and with frosting on her nose, too!) :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a girl after my own heart...who can pass up a piece of cake.

Pretty in Pink said...

i love it! this is too funny!

The lady of the house... said...

she knows where the good stuffs at! that's too cute! hope you're feeling well and being able to keep up with LIFE!!!