Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Turning 30

Happy St. Patty's Day to you all! Hope you are wearin' your green today! ;o)


Today is my 30th birthday. Yup, I'm a regular Puertorican Leprechaun (or so they nicknamed me in college). ;o)

It's kind of weird to think I'm 30. Seriously, where DID the 20's go??? There are times that I wish I was still 20-something, not much responsibilities, free to do what I want. But, I see how much I've grown since those confusing, lack-of-direction times, and I'm grateful (REALLY grateful) for who I am and what I am today. God's awesome like that!

So, enjoy today, make some Irish Soda Bread, and don't get pinched for not wearin' green! ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy day.

Pretty in Pink said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful cousin! You are entering a decade of maturity, fun, and adventure. You don't have to lose the essence of you to be 30. Try to enjoy it. And irish soda bread? Boy do I miss that!

Cariluz and Ike said...

Happy Birthday, Beth! I think your thirties will be even more phenomenal than your twenties - how can they not be, with your drive and that wonderful family of yours? Have an awesome day!

Stephanie said...

I have always thought that if I could be one age forever, it would be 30. It's old enough to not be discredited, yet young enough to start many new adventures.

Happy Birthday!