Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Curt!

Well, we survived the half marathon and are mostly back to normal, with no wobbly walking! ;o) My time: 2 hours, 6 minutes. (Not my best, but I'll still take it.) HUBBY'S TIME: 1 hour, 51 minutes! And it was his first half marathon! I am SO SO proud of him!




Enough of that, though...


because today we celebrate Hubby's 31st birthday!


Happy birthday, Curt!




It's been quite the year, and I've seen you endure a lot, both together with me and on your own. You are a man of God, blessed with wonderful talents and skills, and loved by many.




Enjoy your special day! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy day curt.
congrats again, on the run! what an accomplishment for you both!

Julie J said...

Oh.... we missed your birthday! And I gather I missed Sarah G's too.... we may need to do something at small group next week....
Hope it was GREAT!!

Cariluz and Ike said...

Happy Birthday to Curt! What a wonderful tribute to your husband - and awesome time and effort on that run!