Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Losing Teeth and The Tooth (Mommy) Fairy

Another milestone reached in our home...




Where could that have come from??



Ahh, I see...


Her first lost tooth, which came out on the first day of Spring. (Yes, I'm completely aware that was last week. Can you tell I'm a little behind these days??)


Note her poor little puffy eyes, lashes still wet with tears. Lots of screaming and crying and dramaticness in our house that night. (Not from me...well, maybe a little bit.)


Another change for my baby little girl. Another reminder of growth and letting go and leaving babyhood behind. *sigh* At least she looks as cute as ever! :o)


Danae informed me that she knows there's no such thing as the "Tooth Fairy". That I'm the one who would leave something under her pillow, if anything. That she would not be leaving her tooth for me to take. No.Thank.You.


She also wrote a lovely note, just in case I can't take direct verbal orders:




 Ahh, it's true. One of my offspring is turning out as controlling as me. ;o)



Since I'm an obliging Fairy, (and since she did put "please" twice in her note), I did as she wished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save that note! Too cute!

Mariellen said...

I wonder what the next note would've said, had the Tooth Fairy not honored her wishes...