Monday, May 19, 2008

Mountains Weekend

Hello all! We are back (with new camera in hand). :o) Seriously, this camera is great...highly recommended! We are still learning all of the features and stuff with it, and I'm hoping I'll understand it all soon.

We were away this past weekend in Tioga County at my in-law's cabin. Even though it rained the majority of the time (except Saturday), we really had a great time of game-playing, wall-painting (my in-laws did all of the painting...it looks terrific!), relaxing, walking, and biking.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

That first picture is gorgeous! Our camera is pretty old and parts aren't working anymore, so I'll have to get more info on yours when I convince Merle to finally get a new one! :)

Thanks so much for coming this morning and for Avery's gift! She loved the glittery card!