Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Month

I can't believe that my little man is one month old already. He has already changed so much...I don't want him to grow up! :)

He had his one month check-up yesterday morning and weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds, 3 ounces. Yeah, there's no concern about this boy's weight or health. He's eating, pooping, sleeping, and growing well! So for now, I'll leave you with the image of a happy boy who just finished a marathon nursing session. Gotta love those dimples!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE the dimples!!!

Pretty in Pink said...

He is beautiful, adorable, and what a face... I love it.

Aimee said...

What a chub! Priceless pic!

Anonymous said...

Czechs are always comparing baby sizes and telling you how BIG you are and how BIG your baby is. It's so dumb cause Sid is a pretty normal size. But anyways, they would get a good kick out of Kaden. He's so cute. Looking forward to seeing you and the kids again in December. Maybe we can actually talk more than 5 minutes:-)

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

So cute! I think he looks much older than one month. (Maybe that's b/c both my girls took ages to reach double digits)