Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're Moving!

If you could see me now, I'm doing a little dance, thanking God, unable to concentrate on work and the deadlines that I have, and so beyond excited!

You see, we have been house hunting for almost two years now (yes, two!!!), and finally...



finally...




FINALLY an offer we put in this week on a house was accepted this morning.


YAH!


Over the past one and a half plus years, we have looked at probably 30-40 houses with our realtor. Seriously, we saw him more than I see my family. We also went to about 5 auctions where we bid on houses or land and didn't get them, even though we were the high bidder. The Lord continually shut doors, and even though it was so frustrating and tiring, we kept to the promise that He is in control and has something especially for us. We know that anything can happen between now and May 28, but I'm actually going to allow myself to get excited and not feel like I have to hold back on this one.

Here's a sneak peek of our soon-to-be new home:






We are so thankful and so, so, so blessed!!!

4 comments:

Cariluz and Ike said...

Ooh, congratulations! The house looks so pretty and quaint and most importantly, a place where you guys can nurture the same loving environment you have going on in the "old house." That is such an awesome blessing - and I LOVE fireplaces ; ) Be sure to let us know where you guys are at!

Anonymous said...

looks lovely. lots of potential. can't wait to come for a play date and break it in : )

Stephanie said...

Oh, it's lovely! That fireplace is wonderful. How far away is the new house from your current house?

I'm so happy for you and your family. You'll be holding the key before you know it! :)

Darcie - Such The Spot said...

Blessed indeed! Your new home looks beautiful.

Thank you for the kind words about my blog; I appreciate your comment!