Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fall Risk

I don't think the bracelet was needed. The head told the story perfectly well.






This is how we started out Memorial Day weekend: an early Friday morning visit to the ER after my little man fell off a curb and hit his head on the ground. Now, I knew a head injury could bleed...but seriously?! That was enough to make me jittery for the rest of the day!


(This is one of the better/not looking as bad pictures...about an hour after the fall)



Thank the Lord, though, a little super glue did the trick, and Caedon was back to his "let's go play dinosaurs and turn everything I touch into a pretend gun" self.




Given my son's gender and his history of accidents and sickness, (dare we forget the severely burned hand incident), I'm pretty sure this wasn't our last ER trip!

No comments: