Saturday, June 7, 2008

THE HEAT IS ON!

Wow...If you live in the Northeast, all I have to say is air-conditioning!!! Or, go to the mall if you don't have it, because it is unbreatheably HOT out there. (I think I just made up a new word.) :o) We were out for about 1 hour this morning, and I felt like I was going to pass out. Nevermind that I am carrying a person inside of me...humidity like this can't be good for anyone.

Well, that's about all the post you're going to get from me today. Sadly, our new camera was not functioning correctly and had to be returned. :o( Hopefully the replacement will be here within a week, and I can continue to share photos with you all. For now, we are going to move my office to the basement, paint a bedroom, and work on moving our Peanut's room over to the newly painted room. Thank you, Lord, for a cooled down house!

No comments: