Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmastime is here...

...and so are the decorations!

I guess after a week of feeling downright lousy, I needed something to do/change/look forward to. So, we got the tree, took out the decorations, and went to town on Saturday! Here are the results:


The house


The tree before decorations


The tree after decorations

My little elves

Picking the tree took no time at all. I'm not a shopper or browser type of person. I like to get things done the right way and as quick as possible so I can accomplish more. So when we all agreed on this tree after being at the farm for about 5 minutes, I was beyond excited!

Oh, and the last picture was an attempted Christmas card pose. I'm not fond of the background, and the effort went to pot about two seconds later when both kids started crying. Attempt #2 will hopefully be tonight! :o)

3 comments:

Pretty in Pink said...

Nice lights on the house, and your kiddies look so cute. They are getting so big.

Aimee said...

Looks great Beth! I have made a list of things that I need to do BEFORE I let myself start Christmas decorating! Merle says I should just skip it this year, but I just can't let it go! It's just too much fun!

Amanda said...

The house looks great! I love that Caedon has his finger in his mouth in the picture...too cute. :)