Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My life-long friend Amanda (who's now PREGNANT...I can FINALLY say something! YAY!), tagged me in her blog.

I need to go to "My Pictures" on my computer, pick the fourth file folder, and post the fourth picture in that file. Here's the result:

Oh, this is too much. This pic is from April of this year (Peanut was 2 1/2 years old). I had fruit cut up on a plate, ready to go with dinner, when all of a sudden it was not on the kitchen counter where I had put it. When I peeked into the living room, this is what I found: the little thief, enjoying her stolen goods. :o)
So now I tag you, Ruth!
Sickness Update:
We think the Holy War is now over. Vomiting has ceased, and we are slowly able to eat more food (and not just saltines!). The baby never came down with the bug, thank God! He is still dealing with stuffiness, but I'll take that over puking any day! Thank you for your prayers...we love having friends and family who are prayer warriors for us. :o)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's such a cute picture! :)

I'm glad to hear that everyone is feeling better. We are excited about seeing you all in a few weeks, too!

Love ya!