Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

It's truly unbelievable that our Tank is 1 year old today! I labored with him the night of the 30th, and he made his appearance at 12:01am.



How can a then 9 lb., 15 oz. newborn suddenly become a 24 lb., 1 oz. little boy in the blink of an eye?! Seriously, this past year has completely flown by. Each day has held an adventure of it's own, but when I think back over the year in it's entirety, it is a blur!



This boy has a personality all his own, and we love every dirt-eating, toilet-playing, art table-destroying little bit of him! He's my loving snuggle boy who will display his tantrum talents one second and give kisses and say "Ay Ay" the next. (It's a Pennsylvania Dutch saying...I won't bother explaining.)

Happy Birthday, Mr. Caedon! We love you so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ay Ay", we say it too. One of Madelyn's first words as she pet a puppy! I had never heard it until Clark started saying it to Madelyn.

Your little (or shall I say BIG) man is adorable. Can't wait to see you.

Such The Spot said...

My birthday wishes are late - but happy big 1st birthday anyway!