Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Hola to my devout bloggy readers!


There are some changes a-comin' to See Bess Run...some that you'll notice now, and others that won't be noticeable for a little longer. ;o)


I'm setting on a few new adventures, the first being a new type of blog post. Starting today, you'll get to read product reviews of items that companies graciously gave me to test out and talk about with others. Most of the items will be helpful things for mamas and those of us who make an attempt at keeping a clean house (myself included!). Don't worry...I'll still blog about the "hilarities" that take place over here, and I'll definitely share stories if another random, huge animal decides to wander through my house (check out my previous post)...


...AND...


...in other news...


...you'll also get to see me grow huge one more time as we prepare to meet baby #3 in March. Yup, you got it...we are transitioning from man-to-man to zone defense in the spring. It'll be an adventure all its own, and I'm excited to share the ups and downs with you!


So, join me as we launch (or should I say get launched!) into a whole new world...and feel free to share your feedback, uplifting thoughts, ideas, and opinions! :) I'm off to rid my son's bottom of the smell that's filling the room, dress the kiddos, stop by the office, take tools to the Hubby, take meals to my in-laws, work, and help a dear friend clean her soon-to-be new house. Yes, my friends...the adventures continue...

3 comments:

Jen said...

wait a second, what now?? you're prego?????

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Such happy news! You'll have to keep me posted about how the third pregnancy goes and what it's like having 3. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Cariluz and Ike said...

Oh, wow! Congratulations on baby #3, what a blessing! Who knows, you may end up with a "birthday" baby, LOL...I am really happy for you guys!