Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

To those of you who have even a bit 'o Irish in you: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

And since this is my blog, I can say Happy Birthday to Me! (And to my brother-in-law Derek, too...we share this special day! Hop on over and send him some birthday wishes!) :o)

Yup, today's my 29th birthday. The countdown has begun: only 365 days until I hit the big 3-0! For now, I'll put on my green clothing, celebrate both holidays [being half Puertorican and half Irish (a.k.a. a Puertorican Leprechaun) has it's advantages], and enjoy the wonderful gifts I received.

Speaking of wonderful gifts: guess what my loving hubby got for me?! A gift certificate to a SPA! Unbelievable!!! I've never been to a spa, and I'm SO looking forward to this! Hmmm...should I go pre- or post-delivery? And what should I have done? Massage? Facial? Oh, the choices I have to make...I'm excited! :o)

Enjoy today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday friend.

Cariluz and Ike said...

Happy Birthday, PuertoRican Leprechaun! You will absolutely love the spa...alot of spas offer things like pregnancy massages if you choose to go now. Either way, pamper yourself and have a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my darling sis! Enjoy this year...I love the # 29! Hope you had a great day.
BTW...we lost 3-1, yet a great game as always.
I love you!

Pretty in Pink said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Sorry this is late, all of us have been sick over here. Did you get my card, though? We miss you. Hope your birthday was great.

Aimee said...

Happy beeeelated birthday! I should have mentioned it yesterday. DUH.

Hope you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have the most blessed BIRTHDAY-29-wow arent we getting old.