Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to my good friend Aimee over at My *PINK* Life, I've been tagged! Here's what I have to answer...maybe you'll learn a few things you didn't know about me. ;o)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Summer Camp Counselor in Barnegat, NJ
2) Development Director at HOHC
3) Administrator (current)
4) Grant Writer (current)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Mary Poppins (oh wait...I DO watch that all the time these days!) :o)
2) A Christmas Story
3) The Royal Tenenbaum's
4) Juno

Four places I have lived:
1) Brooklyn, NY
2) Barnegat, NJ
3) Grantham, PA
4) Mechanicsburg, PA

Four TV shows I watch:
1) The Office (can't wait until April 10 for new episodes to be back!)
2) Still Standing/King of Queens reruns
3) various shows on Food Network
4) The Biggest Loser


Four places I have been:
1) Jamaica
2) Canada
3) Florida
4) Can't think of another place that's different! :)

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1) Debi
2) Sarah (yah, Lanco!) :o)
3) Parents from Lanco Elite (I usually have at least four per day!) :o)
4) Mom

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Breakfast for dinner (eggs, hashbrowns, and toast...yum!)
2) A big salad with soup
3) Fruit!
4) Cereal (especially a bowl at night before bedtime)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) At the beach...in warmer weather
2) Jamaica
3) Traveling across the country
4) One of Meg's soccer games

Four things I look forward to:
1) Definitely the warm, summer weather (right on, Aimee!)
2) Finding out what's in my belly (boy/girl, and how many...that's tomorrow...I'll keep you posted!) ;)
3) Finding and moving into a bigger, single-family house (hopefully soon!)
4) Naptime

Now, in an effort to see their blogs updated more regularly (just picking!!!), I tag Sarah, Ruth, Jen, and Shila!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my jeeze.
lol.
theres my name in there!
:O
i have a scrimage on monday.
maybe you can come see one on your birthday!
lol.
that would be pretty awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee.