Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm here, I promise!

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past few days.


Nope, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth.


Didn't go on a luxurious vacation with my husband. Just the two of us. Alone. *sigh*


We've been hard at work, taking off wallpaper from the ceiling (wait...I guess it should be called ceiling paper, right?), fixing holes in the ceiling, sanding, and slapping primer up on the ceiling and walls.


But guess what??? The ENTIRE room is ready for paint! This week! YES! Some evening this week, in the midst of three separate church meetings and taking Peanut to her first gymnastics class, we'll find the time to paint the ceiling a nice white and the walls...well, again...you'll just have to wait and see! :o)


For now, I'm going to go and try to get the primer out of my hair and clothing in preparation for the real color to get on there. Can't wait until this room is done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting! I love a good room makeover. All the best...
pk @ Room Remix