Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Danae's Table

A few weeks ago, I found this child's table and chairs at an auction...and won it for $2! What a steal! They were in need of a re-design, though. Here was an opportunity to draw out the creative side in me, which rarely shows its face. :o)


So, here are the before pictures:
















I really wanted this table to be "girly" and completely different from anything Danae has. After gathering ideas from Curt and a couple of friends, I went to work. Here are the after pictures (pardon the mess...still working on where toys should go):

This was such a fun project...and really inexpensive! Danae loves sitting at her table and looking at the pictures, coloring, and playing. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute and totally girlie! she must love it.

Aimee said...

Oh Beth, you are so CREATIVE! :) (no, I'm not being sarcastic!) What a fun table! Too cute.