Saturday, October 27, 2007

Weekend of Travel - Part 1

This weekend is full of travel adventures for the Ulrich family! Curt flew one-way to Texas yesterday morning, only to meet up with a friend and start driving home right away. From there, Danae and I drove another hour (with Maryland/VA traffic, 2 hours) to visit my dear friend and old college roommate, Stephanie, and her family. This was the first time I met Will, Steph and Josh's 15-month-old son. I was told he's a big boy, but man! Pictures don't do any justice! Not only is he a cute little ham in person, but he's also 3 pounds heavier and almost 2 inches taller than Danae! Can you believe it?!

Handsome William!

Mr. William's parents, Josh & Stephanie

Danae & Will playing...or maybe fighting

Trying to get a decent picture with the kids

Despite the rain, we had a great time hanging out, playing, talking, laughing, and eating! It was wonderful to just sit, relax, and catch up with deeply missed friends. :o)

Today holds another trip for Danae and Mommy! While Curt is still driving home, Danae and I will drive a little over an hour (close to Allentown) to attend a baby shower for a friend I haven't seen in over 4 years. Hmm....maybe I'll just drive another hour north of the baby shower and go to The Office Convention in Scranton this weekend! ;)

1 comment:

The lady of the house... said...

i LOVE that Danae is picking her nose! that's a classic shot! HI! thanks for checking in to visit my blog now and then. Kara got me hooked on it and in total honesty, i really like this kind of stuff. trying to make my blog more "homey" and such. i couldn't say exactly how i got the music on, it would take too long. i will say how i began my journey to figuring it out...i googled "how do i put music on my blog?" and then swam, (and almost drowned myself) to the end!! have a great day, this weather is delicious!