Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ode to Aimee Weaver

My friend, Aimee, is beyond creative.


Beyond.



Waaay beyond anything you can think.



This girl can look in a Martha Stewart magazine, see something she wants, say "Bibbity Bobbity Boo", and it's on her counter.


She can make someone's crap old stuff at Goodwill look like a million bucks.



She can take an old skirt and make her cutie daughter a dress out of it, for goodness' sake!



(Don't believe me? Check out her blog.)



Her creativity inspired me to do the dresser makeover a few weeks ago, and now this: I found an old memo board at Goodwill for $2...




bought upholstery tacks (which you can't see...my bad on the color choice) and some cute fabric at Wal-Mart (so cute, in fact, that I think it would make a neat skirt!)...




And wammo!




Now I just need to decide if I want it hanging vertically or horizontally. Oh, the choices!

Thanks, Aimee, for being a creative inspiration to many via your blog and your home decor. Keep it going!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Love it Beth! Wow - I feel honored!! :) Hope to hang out with you guys sometime SOON!