Friday, September 18, 2009
What's wrong with this picture?
Can you see the problems in this photo? I can count five.
Look around, think through it...
Are you ready for the answers?
'Kay, here we go:
1) There's a little boy standing on a chair, thinking he's big enough to conquer the world and that his sister won't care if he gets into and eats her PlayDoh Ice Cream Maker toy.
2) A certain puppy named Princess Lucy is taking her name to the limit by constantly stealing shoes for chewing. For this photo, she chose the ever-so-tasty Dora Crocs.
3) An atrocious-looking art table and toys strewn everywhere make this an ideal scene for the little boy in #1 and the puppy in #2.
4) (Look closely for this one.) There are all sorts of stains and marks on the carpet, mainly from the boy in #1 who likes to chew crayons and markers, then spit them out onto the floor. Makes for a really inviting place to sit.
5) And lastly...where's the Mama who should be stopping or fixing all of the aforementioned problems?! Oh, right...she grabbed the camera to take a picture before correcting #'s 1 and 2. Oh, yes, she has her priorities in place.
Tomorrow will hopefully bring enough time for me to make some changes to the playroom, namely find a new home for all of the art supplies and get toys up off the floor. Stay tuned! :)