An old, put-it-together-yourself dresser that I used in college. Yup, it survived the move with us, and this eyesore has been sitting in our stone room for three months, poking at me every time I walked through.
We finally found our replacement beauty at Goodwill this weekend:
Ideas for the dresser were already developed, so it was just a matter of getting the paint and hardware. A few cans of black spray paint, 8 new knobs, and a clear protective coat for the top was all it needed!
The finished product:
It fits our needs, clears up the clutter, and makes me happy when I walk past it. All done on the cheap!